Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 3|
Tolda ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 3rd District. He sought the nomination on the Constitution ticket. He was defeated by Steve Israel on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, New York District 3 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Steve Israel Incumbent||51.5%||157,602|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections "U.S. House of Representatives Results"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anthony + Tolda + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- A ubiquitous presence, however unlikely - CanIndia News
- Sundance, Film by Film - New York Times (blog)
- Top 25 Music Videos of 2013 - Consequence of Sound
- First Lineups Unveiled for 2014 Sundance Festival - SHOOT Online (press release)
- Brrrrrrr!: Disney's 'Frozen' and 19 Other Wintry Movies - Hollywood Reporter
- Sochi Olympic Torch Relay Going Down In Flames - Huffington Post Canada
- Mexican Kate del Castillo Plays Angelical Role In 'A Miracle In Spanish Harlem' - Fox News Latino
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |