Difference between revisions of "Anthony Vieyra"
m (Text replace - "General=|" to "")
m (Text replace - " BS " to " B.S.")
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Vieyra earned his AA in Economics from Chaffey College. He went on to receive his
Vieyra earned his AA in Economics from Chaffey College. He went on to receive his in Business Administration from the University of LaVerne. He also studied Agronomy and Agricultural Business at Cal Poly Pomona. Vieyra works in the finance and accounting field. He was previously employed by the Department of the Treasury/IRS.
Revision as of 01:51, 16 August 2013
|U.S. House, California, District 35|
|Bachelor's||University of LaVerne|
Vieyra earned his AA in Economics from Chaffey College. He went on to receive his B.S.in Business Administration from the University of LaVerne. He also studied Agronomy and Agricultural Business at Cal Poly Pomona. Vieyra works in the finance and accounting field. He was previously employed by the Department of the Treasury/IRS.
- Protecting People
- Making the Inland Empire/Pomona Valley my priority!
- Bringing back jobs with better wages.
- Returning to a fair and progressive tax code that does not favor the extremely wealthy or corporations.
- Making education available for everybody with little or no cost.
- Stopping increases in education fees.
- Offering better support for our schools and teachers.
- Building more schools.
- Providing health care for all so that everybody can pursue their American dream without fear of illness.
- Improving our freeways, roads and infrastructure.
- Making sure the area is prepared for any disaster.
- Moving America into the 21st century by building up our internet, allowing everybody equal access to the Internet and promoting network neutrality (where internet service providers cannot give preferential treatment to whomever they prefer or by offering the internet up for sale).
- Continuing to support scientific research and education to improve our lives.
- Keeping our air, water, and food clean.
- Promoting Peace
- Reduce our involvement in foreign wars and rebuilding other countries, which is costing us over $2 billion a week. Return our troops. Our pledge of support to other countries will be with services, not money or arming them for wars.
- Saving our Planet
- Continue to promote the following; conservation, efficiency, renewable energy sources and research and development.
- We need to continue saving our planet by reducing carbon emissions – by working towards implementation of Green Energy.
- Eliminate Nuclear power until we can find a safe way to produce it and dispose of its poisonous waste.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anthony + Vieyra + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- [Bio submission form, April 25, 2012]
- California Secretary of State, Official candidate list
- Unofficial election results