For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Revision as of 21:00, 24 September 2013 by Tyler King
Nevada State Senate, Clark 7
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2010
Wright defeated Trish Marsh in the June 8 primary by a margin of 2974-2,270. He was defeated in the November 2, 2010 general election.
Wright's website states the following:
- "I am committed to REDUCING SPENDING"
- "I am committed to REDUCING TAXES"
- "I am committed to REDUCING REGULATION"
- "I am committed to EDUCATIONAL REFORM FOR OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS"
- "I am committed to PROPERTY TAX REFORM"
- "I am committed to TORT REFORM FOR OUR DOCTORS AND NURSES"
- "I am committed to MAKING LIFE BETTER FOR THE PEOPLE OF NEVADA."
- Anthony Wright's official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Results for the June 8, 2010 primary in Nevada
- Biography from Turn Nevada Red
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found