Revision as of 22:00, 24 September 2013 by Tking
Nevada State Senate, Clark 7
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2010
Wright defeated Trish Marsh in the June 8 primary by a margin of 2974-2,270. He was defeated in the November 2, 2010 general election.
Wright's website states the following:
- "I am committed to REDUCING SPENDING"
- "I am committed to REDUCING TAXES"
- "I am committed to REDUCING REGULATION"
- "I am committed to EDUCATIONAL REFORM FOR OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS"
- "I am committed to PROPERTY TAX REFORM"
- "I am committed to TORT REFORM FOR OUR DOCTORS AND NURSES"
- "I am committed to MAKING LIFE BETTER FOR THE PEOPLE OF NEVADA."
- Anthony Wright's official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Results for the June 8, 2010 primary in Nevada
- Biography from Turn Nevada Red
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found