April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Colorado
Revision as of 12:39, 17 May 2013 by Josh Altic
Only 5 measures were found posted on County websites.
- 2 measures concerned the sale or zoning of city property.
- 1 measure was a charter amendment seeking to increase the City Council salary.
- 1 measure concerned the allocation of sales taxes.
- The remaining measure requested tabor override authority to retain excess tax revenue.
- Colorado Springs City of El Paso County features a charter amendment to increase the City Council Salary from a little over $6,000 per year to $48,000 per year in an attempt to make it possible for young people and low-income people to run for City Council positions.
- See also: El Paso County, Colorado ballot measures
- See also: Mesa County, Colorado ballot measures