|Montana House of Representatives, District 70|
From Buonamici's website:
April pledges to work hard to:
• Make responsible decisions to uphold the values of Montana families.
• Be fiscally responsible: accountable to voters, living within our means and providing for the future.
• Institute zero-sum budgeting. Every year every department should analyze exactly what they need for the year, not just add a percentage onto last year’s budget.
• Keep Montana’s land and water open to sportsmen and families by working together and respecting our environment
• Keep our promises to provide a good education for students. Maintain current standards in K-12 and establish more majors at MSU’s Gallatin College to give local residents increased options for obtaining 2-year degrees in the employment skills and training needed by Montana businesses.
• Support policies and programs to make Montana businesses and agriculture more sustainable and productive, helping to create and provide jobs for all our residents.
Buonamici ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 70. Buonamici ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Kerry E. White (R) and Christopher Burke (I) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 70, General Election, 2012|
Buonamici had no opposition in the primary. She faced incumbent Michael More (R) in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "April + Buonamici + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Personal Facebook page
- Buonamici's LinkedIn profile
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |