Aracelis Sanabria Tejada
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 29|
|Date of birth||07/27/1972|
|Place of birth||Newark, NJ|
Tejada ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 29. Tejada is bracketed with Elaine L. Guarino. She was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. She is challenged by incumbent L. Grace Spencer (D), incumbent Alberto Coutinho (D) and Elaine L. Guarino (R) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013. 
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2011
Tejada was defeated in the 2011 election for New Jersey Senate District 29. He ran unopposed in the primary on June 7, 2011. Tejada was defeated by incumbent Teresa Ruiz (D) in the general election which took place on November 8, 2011. 
|New Jersey State Senate District 29 General Election, 2011|
|Democratic||Teresa Ruiz Incumbent||82.2%||9,076|
|Republican||Aracelis Sanabria Tejada||14.5%||1,598|
Tejada has four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Aracelis + Tejada + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Project Vote Smart biography of Aracelis Sanabria Tejada
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Unofficial general election candidates," Accessed August 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official State Senate Primary Candidate List
- Project Vote Smart, "Aracelis Sanabria Tejada," accessed September 12, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |