For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|North Dakota State Senate District 25|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Anderson was a General Ledger/Auditor for Community First National Bank-Wahpeton from 1962 to 1968. He then worked as a Clerk for Wahpeton Park Board from 1967 to 1995. He also worked as City Auditor/Finance Officer for the City of Wahpeton from 1968 to 2003.
Anderson earned his Associates in Accounting and Business Practice at the North Dakota College of Science in 1962.
While a member of the North Dakota State Senate, Anderson served on the following committees:
- Finance and Taxation Committee, North Dakota State Senate
- Political Subdivisions Committee, North Dakota State Senate
| North Dakota State Senate, District 25 |
2010 General election results
|Larry Luick (R)||2,125||50.38%|
|Arden C Anderson (D)||2,089||49.53%|
Anderson was unopposed in the primary election on June 8, 2010.
|North Dakota Senate, District 25 (2008)|
|Arden Anderson (D)||2,238|
|Cindy Beck (R)||1,910|
In 2006, Anderson collected $7,425 in donations.
These were the largest contributors.
|NORTH DAKOTA DEMOCRATIC-NPL PARTY||$2,000|
|NORTH DAKOTA EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$1,675|
|NORTH DAKOTA SENATE DEMOCRATIC-NPL CAUCUS||$1,250|
Anderson and his wife Marilyn have three children.
- Biography from the North Dakota State Senate website
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota candidate list
- 2010 North Dakota Primary Election Results
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2006 General election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "North Dakota Senate spending, 2006," accessed May 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 Campaign contributions," accessed May 13, 2014
|North Dakota State Senate District 25
| Succeeded by|
Larry Luick (R)