|North Dakota State Senate District 25|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Anderson was a General Ledger/Auditor for Community First National Bank-Wahpeton from 1962 to 1968. He then worked as a Clerk for Wahpeton Park Board from 1967 to 1995. He also worked as City Auditor/Finance Officer for the City of Wahpeton from 1968 to 2003.
Anderson earned his Associates in Accounting and Business Practice at the North Dakota College of Science in 1962.
While a member of the North Dakota State Senate, Anderson served on the following committees:
- Finance and Taxation Committee, North Dakota State Senate
- Political Subdivisions Committee, North Dakota State Senate
| North Dakota State Senate, District 25 |
2010 General election results
|Larry Luick (R)||2,125||50.38%|
|Arden C Anderson (D)||2,089||49.53%|
Anderson was unopposed in the primary election on June 8, 2010.
|North Dakota Senate, District 25 (2008)|
|Arden Anderson (D)||2,238|
|Cindy Beck (R)||1,910|
In 2006, Anderson collected $7,425 in donations.
These were the largest contributors.
|NORTH DAKOTA DEMOCRATIC-NPL PARTY||$2,000|
|NORTH DAKOTA EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$1,675|
|NORTH DAKOTA SENATE DEMOCRATIC-NPL CAUCUS||$1,250|
Anderson and his wife Marilyn have three children.
- Biography from the North Dakota State Senate website
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota candidate list
- 2010 North Dakota Primary Election Results
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2006 General election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "North Dakota Senate spending, 2006," accessed May 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 Campaign contributions," accessed May 13, 2014
|North Dakota State Senate District 25
| Succeeded by|
Larry Luick (R)