Arizona's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
August 26, 2014
Cook Political Report: Toss Up
Sabato's Crystal Ball: Toss Up
Arizona is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. The primary is considered semi-closed. Unaffiliated voters may choose which party's primary they will vote in, but voters registered with a party can only vote in that party's primary.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
- Ron Barber - Incumbent
|U.S. House, Arizona District 2 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ron Barber Incumbent||50.4%||147,338|
|Source: Arizona Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House, Arizona District 2 General Election, 2010|
|Republican||Trent Franks Incumbent||64.9%||173,173|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Arizona, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Cook Political Report, "2014 HOUSE RACE RATINGS FOR June 26, 2014," accessed July 28, 2014
- Sabato's Crystal Ball, "2014 House Races," accessed July 28, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013, through January 3, 2014, researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Arizona Redistricting "Map" Accessed July 7, 2012
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"