Arizona's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
August 26, 2014
Arizona has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Ed Pastor (D), who was first elected in 1990.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Mary Rose Wilcox - Maricopa County Supervisor
- Steve Gallardo - State senator
- Ruben Gallego - State representative
- Cesar Chavez
|U.S. House, Arizona District 7 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ed Pastor Incumbent||81.7%||104,489|
|Source: Arizona Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Arizona, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014