For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arizona 1998 ballot measures
- Nine measures were approved, while five were defeated.
- The Arizona Constitution was amended in four different ways as a result of 1998's ballot measures.
- Seven of the 14 measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure (Proposition 302) generally goes on the ballot every two years in Arizona. In the past it has been defeated but in 1998 it was approved.
On the ballot
|Proposition 100||Admin of gov't||Rules regarding Arizona's public retirement system|
|Proposition 101||Admin of gov't||Increase the salary commission membership from 5 to 11 members.|
|Proposition 102||Admin of gov't||Expand investment options for State Trust funds|
|Proposition 103||Elections||Allow open primaries|
|Proposition 104||Elections||Laws governing the initiative process in Arizona|
|Proposition 105||Elections||Laws governing the initiative process in Arizona|
|CISS||Proposition 200||Elections||Establish system for public funding of election campaigns|
|CISS||Proposition 201||Animal rights||Make cockfighting a Class 5 felony|
|CISS||Proposition 202||Taxes||Federal candidates given option to pledge to vote against federal income tax, IRS|
|VR||Proposition 300||Marijuana||No medical marijuana in state unless FDA says okay|
|VR||Proposition 301||Marijuana||Person convicted of marijuana eligible for probation.|
|CR||Proposition 302||State legislature||Increase salary of state legislators to $24,000/year|
|LRSS||Proposition 303||Natural resources||$20 million of state funds every year for 11 years to pay state trust lands|
|LRSS||Proposition 304||Gambling||Extend state lottery to July 1, 2003.|
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- Arizona Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arizona
- 1998 Arizona ballot measure list
- Arizona 1998 ballot measures (cover of voter pamphlet)
- Arizona 1998 ballot measure election results
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |