Arizona 2010 ballot measures
- Signatures supporting only one citizen-initiated measure were filed on or by that deadline.
- Four separate referenda concerning immigration are circulating for a July 28, 2010 deadline.
- Seven measures are legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two measures are legislatively-referred state statutes.
- One measure is an initiated state statute.
- The sales tax increase on the May 18 special election ballot was approved.
On the ballot
|Proposition 100||Tax||Increase state sales tax by one percentage point for three years|
|Proposition 106||Healthcare||Prohibit rules against participation in specific healthcare|
|Proposition 107||Affirmative action||Ban preferential acceptance to employment|
|Proposition 109||Hunting||Would give a constitutional protection to the right to hunt in Arizona|
|Proposition 110||Natural resources||Authorizes exchange of state trust lands in order to protect military installations.|
|Proposition 111||Admin. of gov't.||Re-name the position of Secretary of State to Lieutenant Governor.|
|Proposition 112||Direct democracy measures||Change petition drive deadline by two months earlier than current deadline.|
|Proposition 113||Labor||Extend the right of Arizonans to use a secret ballot in union elections|
|CISS||Proposition 203||Marijuana||Legalization of medical marijuana|
|LRSS||Proposition 301||State budgets||Transfer money from a land-conservation fund to the general fund|
|LRSS||Proposition 302||State budgets||Measure to repeal First Things First education program|
Not on ballot
The following measures failed to make the ballot:
Local ballot measures