Arizona Mandatory Citizen Enforcement Initiative, 2010
Revision as of 07:36, 17 March 2014 by JerrickA
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
Text of measure
Summary of petition
The summary of the initiative, as stated on the Arizona Secretary of State's website, read:
- A Constitutional Amendment to Article II, Section 32 of the Arizona Constitution relating to Constitutional Provisions are mandatory, by adding a new subsection 32.1 to Section 32 to provide mandatory enforcement by the people.
- "Notwithstanding, any provision in this constitution to the contrary, this mandatory provision of this constitution of the State of Arizona shall be the supreme law of this state, and the people, by the initiative power, shall have the right to enact all laws necessary for the enforcement of this section."
Path to the ballot
- Arizona Department of State, "2010 Initiatives, Referendums & Recalls"
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Application," February 2, 2009
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Application for initiative and referendum petition serial number," February 2, 2010
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2010 Initiatives, Referendums & Recalls"