Difference between revisions of "Arizona secretary of state election, 2014"
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Revision as of 12:19, 19 August 2014
August 26, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Mine Inspector, Treasurer, Superintendent, Public Service Commissioner
Arizona is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. The primary is considered semi-closed. Unaffiliated voters may choose which party's primary they will vote in, but voters registered with a party can only vote in that party's primary.
Note: The following list of candidates is not official and will continue to be updated until the 2014 candidate filing deadline. Candidates will be added as we come across them prior to the deadline. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
Lost in the primary
Ken Bennett - Incumbent
- Arizona Secretary of State
- Arizona state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013, through January 3, 2014, researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Michele Reagan for Secretary of State 2014 Official Campaign Website, "Homepage," accessed September 19, 2013
- Arizona Capitol-Times, "Goddard will run for secretary of state," December 30, 2014
- Verde News, "Former AG Goddard to run for Arizona Secretary of State," January 2, 2014
- Wil Cardon for Secretary of State 2014 Official Campaign Website, "Homepage," accessed September 19, 2013
- MyFoxPhoenix.com, "Rep. Justin Pierce to run for Secretary of State," October 21, 2013
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |