Arkansas's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 20, 2014
Arkansas has an open primary system, in which registered voters do not have to be members of a party to vote in that party's primary.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Tim Griffin (R), who was first elected in 2010.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Arkansas District 2 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tim Griffin Incumbent||55.2%||158,175|
|Source: Arkansas Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House, Arkansas District 2 General Election, 2010|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Arkansas, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Arkansas April 2011 Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 23, 2012
- Arkansas Business, "Pat Hays Announces Run for 2nd District Seat," October 22, 2013
- Arkansas Times, " Arkansas Elections Asa Hutchinson 'nudges' French Hill to run for 2nd District Congress. It worked," October 29, 2013
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"