Arkansas's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 20, 2014
Cook Political Report: Solid R
Sabato's Crystal Ball: Safe R
Heading into the election the incumbent is Steve Womack (R), who was first elected in 2010.
The 3rd Congressional District is located in northwestern Arkansas. Benton, Washington, Crawford, Sebastian, Carroll, Boone, Marion, Pope and Newton counties are included in the new boundaries of the district.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
May 20, 2014, primary results
|U.S. House, Arkansas District 3 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Steve Womack Incumbent||75.9%||186,467|
|Source: Arkansas Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House, Arkansas District 3 General Election, 2010|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Arkansas, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Cook Political Report, "2014 HOUSE RACE RATINGS FOR June 26, 2014," accessed July 28, 2014
- Sabato's Crystal Ball, "2014 House Races," accessed July 28, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Arkansas April 2011 Redistricting Map, "Map," accessed July 23, 2012
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"