For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arkansas 1990 ballot measures
- Three of the six measures were approved.
- Three of the measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments, two were legislatively-referred state statutes, and one was an initiated state statute.
On the ballot
|Proposed Amendment 1||Government||Establishes the Arkansas Compensation Legislature Commission and prescribes a method for determining compensation of executive, legislative and judicial officers of the state|
|Proposed Amendment 2||Business||To control interest rates and set the penalty for violations thereof|
|Proposed Amendment 3||Education||Repealed Amendment 44 of the Arkansas Constitution|
|CISS||Proposed Initiated Act 1||Elections||Standards of conduct and disclosure act Initiative for candidates and political campaigns|
|LRSS||Proposed Question Act 683||Education||Act authorizing the Arkansas Development Finance Authority to issue college savings bonds|
|LRSS||Proposed Question Act 945||Business||Act authorizes the issuance by the Arkansas Development Finance Authority of Economic Development Credit Enhancement General Obligation Bonds|
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Arkansas
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|