Arkansas 1990 ballot measures
Revision as of 18:40, 19 June 2013 by DamienG
- Three of the six measures were approved.
- Three of the measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments, two were legislatively-referred state statutes, and one was an initiated state statute.
On the ballot
|Proposed Amendment 1||Government||Establishes the Arkansas Compensation Legislature Commission and prescribes a method for determining compensation of executive, legislative and judicial officers of the state||
|Proposed Amendment 2||Business||To control interest rates and set the penalty for violations thereof||
|Proposed Amendment 3||Education||Repealed Amendment 44 of the Arkansas Constitution||
|CISS||Proposed Initiated Act 1||Elections||Standards of conduct and disclosure act Initiative for candidates and political campaigns||
|LRSS||Proposed Question Act 683||Education||Act authorizing the Arkansas Development Finance Authority to issue college savings bonds||
|LRSS||Proposed Question Act 945||Business||Act authorizes the issuance by the Arkansas Development Finance Authority of Economic Development Credit Enhancement General Obligation Bonds||
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Arkansas