Arkansas 1998 ballot measures
Revision as of 17:43, 19 June 2013 by DamienG
November 3, 1998 ballot in Arkansas.Four statewide ballot measures were on the
- Two of the four measures on the ballot were approved.
- Three of the four measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments, while one was a legislatively-referred state statute.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Admin of gov't||Provides that municipalities and counties may incur short-term financing obligations||
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Prohibits the General Assembly from enacting a law to levy a tax except with 3/5 of the House||
|Amendment 3||Judicial reform||Authorizes the assignment of special and retired judges, the exchange of circuits||
|LRSS||Question 1||Environment||General bonds under the Arkansas water, waste disposal, and pollution abatement Facilities Financing Act||
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas