For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arkansas Proposed Constitution of 1970
- Approval of the new constitution would have ensured its replacement of the original state constitution from 1874.
|Arkansas Proposed Constitution of 1970|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language of the new constitution was not included on the ballot, and only FOR and AGAINST options appeared.
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas 1970 ballot measures
- 1970 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Arkansas Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Referenda Elections for Arkansas, 1968-1990
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|