Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 66|
|High school||McAuley Regional Catholic|
|Master's||The University of Missouri at Kansas City and East Central University of Oklahoma|
|Place of birth||Joplin, Missouri|
|[www.artstaed.com Campaign website]|
Staed currently teaches secondary education in Cedar Rapids. He received a Master's degree in Secondary Education from The University of Missouri and Kansas City and a second Master's degree in Secondary Administration from East Central University of Oklahoma.
Staed's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "More family sustaining jobs"
- "Genuine tax fairness"
- "Incentives and support for small businesses and entrepreneurs"
- "A cleaner and safer environment"
- "Improved schools for our children and educational training opportunities for our workers"
Staed ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 66. Staed ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated District 37 incumbent Renee Schulte in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 65, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Renee Schulte Incumbent||44.9%||7,575|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Art + Staed + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- [www.artstaed.com Official campaign website]
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Art Staed on Facebook
- Art Staed on Twitter
- [www.artstaed.com "artstaed," Official Campaign Website]
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results"
- Iowa Department of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed April 24, 2012
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |