|Alabama State Senate District 3|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
- Confirmations Committee, Alabama Senate
- Constitution, Campaign Finance, Ethics, and Elections Committee, Alabama Senate
- Economic Expansion and Trade Committee, Alabama Senate
- Finance and Taxation General Fund, Alabama Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Alabama Senate Minority Leader Designee
- Local Legislation No. 1 Committee, Alabama Senate
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
Orr is running for re-election to the 3rd District Seat in 2010. He has no opposition. The general election takes place on November 2, 2010.
Orr raised $752,634 for his campaign, while Day raised $462,965.
|Alabama State Senate, District 2 (2006)|
|Arthur Orr (R)||24,769|
|Bobby Day (D)||14,923|
In 2006, Orr collected $752,634 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Business Council Of Alabama||$92,000|
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$80,575|
|Alabama Republican Party||$31,400|
|Alabama Forestry Association||$25,000|
Orr represents Alabama Senate District 3, which includes Morgan county and parts of Limestone and Madison counties..
Orr has one child and resides in Decatur, Alabama with his wife Amy.
Senator Arthur Orr
P.O. Box 305
Decatur, AL 35602
- Arthur Orr's official campaign website
- Arthur Orr Homepage
- Official Alabama State Senate website of Senator Arthur Orr
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Arthur Orr
- Campaign Contributions: 2006
- Official Senate Biography
- 2006 election results, Alabama
- Alabama Senate spending, 2006
- 2006 contributions to Arthur Orr
- Alabama Senate District Map, 2001
Tommy Ed Roberts
|Alabama Senate District 3
| Succeeded by|