For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Alabama State Senate District 3|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
November 5, 2014
Orr has been appointed to these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Confirmations Committee
- Constitution, Campaign Finance, Ethics and Elections Committee
- Contract Review Oversight Committee, Alabama State Legislature
- Finance and Taxation Education Committee
- Finance and Taxation General Fund Committee Chair
- Governmental Affairs Committee
- Judiciary Committee
- Local Legislation No. 4 Committee
- Reapportionment Committee, Alabama State Legislature
- Rules Committee
- Transportation Committee, Alabama State Legislature
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
Orr ran for re-election to the 3rd District Seat in 2010. He won unopposed in the November 2 general election.
Orr raised $752,634 for his campaign, while Day raised $462,965.
|Alabama State Senate, District 2 (2006)|
|Arthur Orr (R)||24,769|
|Bobby Day (D)||14,923|
In 2006, Orr collected $752,634 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Business Council Of Alabama||$92,000|
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$80,575|
|Alabama Republican Party||$31,400|
|Alabama Forestry Association||$25,000|
Orr represents Alabama Senate District 3, which includes Morgan county and parts of Limestone and Madison counties..
Orr has one child and resides in Decatur, Alabama with his wife Amy.
Senator Arthur Orr
P.O. Box 305
Decatur, AL 35602
- Arthur Orr's official campaign website
- Arthur Orr Homepage
- Official Alabama State Senate website of Senator Arthur Orr
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Arthur Orr
- Campaign Contributions: 2006
Tommy Ed Roberts
|Alabama Senate District 3
| Succeeded by|