For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Difference between revisions of "Attorney General of Virginia"
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
*[[Ken Cuccinelli|Ken Cuccinelli]]
*[[Lieutenant Governor ]]
*[[Secretary of State ]]
Revision as of 16:00, 3 December 2010
|State executive officials|
The current officeholder is Ken Cuccinelli.
In Virginia, the State Attorney General is responsible for all disciplinary matters of the state's campaign finance laws. The first step in filing a complaint is to file with the Virginia Board of Elections. The Board of Elections refers all campaign finance complaints to the Virginia Attorney General for prosecution. 
- 2009 Race for Attorney General - Republican Primary
- Ken Cuccinelli ran unopposed
|2009 Race for Attorney General - General Election |
|Ken Cuccinelli (R)||57.5%|
|Stephen C. Shannon (D)||42.4%|
Office of the Attorney General
900 East Main Street
Richmond, VA 23219
- Ken Cuccinelli, Attorney General of Virginia
- Governor of Virginia
- Lieutenant Governor of Virginia
- Secretary of State for Virginia
- Office of the Virginia Attorney General
- About the office of the Virginia Attorney General
- Role of the office of the Virginia Attorney General
- [Contacted VA Board of Elections on January 26, 2010 to confirm this information]
- Virginia State Board of Elections - 2009 General Election Results
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |