Attorney General of Virginia
|State executive officials|
The current officeholder is Ken Cuccinelli.
In Virginia, the Attorney General is responsible for all disciplinary matters of the state's campaign finance laws. The first step in filing a complaint is to file with the Virginia Board of Elections. The Board of Elections refers all campaign finance complaints to the Virginia Attorney General for prosecution.
Office of the Attorney General
900 East Main Street
Richmond, VA 23219
- Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli
- Virginia Governor
- Virginia Lieutenant Governor
- Virginia Secretary of State
- Office of the Virginia Attorney General
- About the office of the Virginia Attorney General
- Role of the office of the Virginia Attorney General
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found