For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Difference between revisions of "Attorney General of Washington"
(→Campaign finance: -fix reference)
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
1125 Washington Street SE<
1125 Washington Street SE<>
PO Box 40100<
PO Box 40100<>
Olympia, WA 98504-0100<
Olympia, WA 98504-0100<>
Revision as of 15:49, 16 June 2010
|State executive officials|
The current officeholder is Rob McKenna.
Role in the initiative process
The ballot title involves:
- A statement of the initiative that is no more than 10 words long,
- A concise description of the measure consisting of no more than 30 words,
- An bjective summary consisting of no more than 75 words.
The petitioner may contest the language of the ballot in court if dissatisfied.
The Washington Attorney General is responsible for all campaign finance disciplinary manners regardless if the violation involves civil or criminal laws. The first step in filing a campaign finance complaint is to file with the Washington Public Disclosure Commission. It is up to the Washington PDC to determine enough probable cause before referring any complaint to the Attorney General..
1125 Washington Street SE
PO Box 40100
Olympia, WA 98504-0100
Phone: (360) 753-6200
- Washington Attorney General Rob McKenna
- Washington Governor
- Washington Lieutenant Governor
- Washington Secretary of State
- Washington State Legislature "Washington Campaign Finance Law"(Referenced Statute Revised Code of Washington 42.17.360(5))
- Washington State Legislature "Washington Campaign Finance Law"(Referenced Statute Revised Code of Washington 42.17.380)
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |