Attorney General of Washington
|State executive officials|
The current officeholder is Rob McKenna.
Role in the initiative process
The ballot title involves:
- A statement of the initiative that is no more than 10 words long,
- A concise description of the measure consisting of no more than 30 words,
- An bjective summary consisting of no more than 75 words.
The petitioner may contest the language of the ballot in court if dissatisfied.
1125 Washington Street SE
PO Box 40100
Olympia, WA 98504-0100
- Washington Attorney General Rob McKenna
- Washington Governor
- Washington Lieutenant Governor
- Washington Secretary of State