Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 44A|
Britton's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs and Economic Growth
- Excerpt:"We need to keep what’s working for businesses, and ensure programs and incentives directly impact job growth in Minnesota."
- Excerpt:"Education is essential to a healthy society and a strong economy. Every individual has the right to reach his or her full potential and businesses need an educated workforce."
- Excerpt:"I will do the hard work, make the tough decisions and take responsibility to develop solutions to our budget crisis with realistic, comprehensive, creative approaches, like the approaches I have taken in the business world and my personal life."
- Excerpt:"Commuters and businesses know that transit, like buses and light rail, are imperative to a strong economy. I’ve been disappointed that Plymouth has been bypassed for all of these projects, most likely due to a lack of support for these projects from our current legislator."
- Excerpt:"In order to help maintain environmental initiatives , we must ensure efficiencies and effectiveness."
Britton ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 44A. She was unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Sarah Anderson (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 44A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Sarah Anderson Incumbent||51.3%||12,114|