Augusta County, Virginia
Revision as of 10:55, 18 January 2014 by Gpallay
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Contact information for elected county officials is available.
- County board meeting dates, agendas and minutes for the current and previous year are posted.
- Budgets, audits and comprehensive annual financial reports for current and previous years are available.
- The county's website includes a link to the in the Virginia Association of Counties, of which it is a member.
- County taxes can be paid online.
- There is contact information for only some individual county administrative officials.
- Current bid requests and award notices are posted. However, a list of current contracts is only available upon request.
- Information about how to make FOIA requests is available, but there appears to be no record of the county's FOIA compliance.
- Augusta County board members
- Augusta County board meetings and agendas
- Augusta County budgets
- Augusta Couny annual financial reports
- Augusta County additional information
- Virginia Association of Counties Members
- Augusta County e-Treasurer
- Augusta County departments
- Augusta County procurement solicitations
- Augusta County procurement
- Augusta County current contracts