Revision as of 15:05, 6 July 2011 by Text Replacement Editor
New York State Senate, District 27
|Political party||Conservative Party|
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2010
Rosengberg's campaign website details several main issues:
- Education: "Families of all dominations and affiliations have struggled trying to but their kids through Private schools. The Government spends over $16,000 on a kid for public schooling. Shouldn’t we get School Vouchers, for at least half of that, compared to the ZERO we get now? The answer is, YES."
- Tax Cuts: "When we get home and get our pay check we see a big chunk taken out for taxes, which leaves us with no money to spend or save. This doesn’t only hurt us but hurts our kids, because we cannot afford their college tuition, regular school tuition, and our mortgage/rent. Avrahom Rosenberg will fight for Tax Cuts, Lower property tax... We should not be raising taxes in tough economic times, we should be lowering it."
- Elder Care: "Avrahom Rosenberg will fight for programs for our elders for their many years of dedication to our community. As well as strengthening their Medicaid/Medicare Coverage."
- BA, Political Science, In Progress, Touro College