1. The death penalty will be the subject of a ballot measure in what state this November?
2. Alaska is the only coastal state in the country without a federal coastal management plan, which is the subject of a newly-certified ballot measure.
3. What state and political party asked state legislative candidates to sign "loyalty pledges" declaring loyalty to the party's leadership?
4. When was the last time a state senator was subject to a recall election?
5. Under Article V, Section 2 of the Arizona Constitution, the governor must be at least ___ years old, a qualified voter in Arizona, and have been both an American citizen for ___ years and a resident of Arizona for a minimum of ___ years on election day.