1. Four ballot measures were certified this past week in what southwest state?
2. A lawsuit filed against an Alaska Parental Notification measure that passed in ____ began on February 15.
3. A casino measure proposed by Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear failed in the Kentucky House this past week.
4. What state's legislators approved new state legislative redistricting maps when the state senate voted 36-0 and the state house voted 151-3 in favor of the new district plans?
5. The Texas primary was originally delayed from March 6 to April 3, but with that date now looking highly unlikely, party officials are discussing dates in what month?
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.