1. Three states are holding state executive official elections in 2013. These states are New Jersey, Virginia and ________.
2. What country is considering legalizing marijuana following ballot victories in the U.S.?
3. Which one of these ballot measures is fake?
4. Oklahoma sent a measure to the 2012 ballot on April 27, 2011 that would ban affirmative action in the state. What other state had a similar measure on the 2010 general election ballot?
5. By statute, proposed constitutional amendments in Minnesota are printed on a ____ ballot.
6. BALLOT MEAURE TOTAL BONUS!
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.