1. It is only a matter of time before an official 2012 ballot proposal certification regarding in-state tuition is solidified. In what state may this happen?
2. A total of how many lawsuits have been filed pertaining to 2011 and 2012 ballot measures?
3. A veto referendum was filed in Maine this past week in order to repeal a law dealing with what subject?
4. WEEKLY MAP QUESTION: This state has an upcoming petition drive deadline for statewide ballot measures of August 1. Among the proposals is a tax increase and a marijuana legalization measure. What is this state?
5. Only one state constitution specifically says what to do should a delegate to a constitutional convention die while the convention is still ongoing. What state is that?
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.