1. BALLOT MEASURE NEWS: Signatures were submitted by the petition drive deadline for two of the three 2012 proposed veto referenda in Idaho.
2. STATE EXECUTIVES AND BALLOT MEASURES: Which Midwestern state is considering merging the Treasurer and Comptroller offices?
3. HISTORICAL MEASURES: In 2010, about how many lawsuits were filed against measures certified for the ballot?
4. WEEKLY MAP QUESTION: This state had two questions on the ballot in 2010. This is not an initiative and referendum state. This state's 2011 legislative session began on January 10 and ended in late May, with 40 Senators and 125 Representatives at work. The Lieutenant Governor is Jeff Colyer. What state is this?
5. STATE LAWS: Which state does not allow legislatively-referred constitutional amendments to be sent to the ballot?
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.