1. A 2012 statewide measure was removed from the ballot in what state?
2. Arkansas will hold its primary election on May 22, 2012.
3. Neil Abercrombie was born in Buffalo, New York, attended Union College in Schenectady, New York, and is a former U.S. Representative. What state is he the governor of?
4. Alaska voters see a constitutional convention question every ___ years, Michigan every ____ years, and ____ every 20 years.
5. Only one state constitution specifically says what to do should a delegate to a constitutional convention die while the convention is still ongoing. What state is that?