1. North Carolina Amendment 1, to be voted on in the May 8 state primary, would do what if enacted?
2. Amendment 1 is the only statewide ballot measure that will be on the primary ballot in North Carolina
3. There are ____ contested state executive primaries for May 8.
4. How many constitutions has the state of North Carolina had since 1776?
5. ____ contested State Senate primaries and _____ contested State House primaries will be held on May 8 in North Carolina
Ballotpedia, a project of the Lucy Burns Institute, is entirely ad free, thanks to the generous support of individual donors. If you have found our product interesting and valuable, please consider investing in our work.