1. Two measures were rejected in Louisiana's primary election. Which one of the following was rejected?
2. Democrats swept executive races in Louisiana's primary election on October 22
3. Republicans maintained control of the Louisiana House on October 22
4. How many Arkansas measures currently on the 2012 ballot are legislatively-referred constitutional amendments?
5. Only one state constitution specifically says what to do should a delegate to a constitutional convention die while the convention is still ongoing. What state is that?