For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ballotpedia's 2012 General Election Preview Articles: Alaska Congressional Seats
By Ballotpedia's Congressional team
|Alaska's Congressional Elections in 2012|
|U.S. Senate Election?||U.S. House seats||Possible competitive races?|
Young, who has represented Alaska's lone congressional district for the past 39 years, won the Republican primary with 79% of the vote and is expected to easily defeat Democratic challenger Sharon Cissna in the general election.
Alaska is divided between the Alaska time zone and the Hawaii-Aleutian time zone.
Here is a complete list of U.S. House candidates appearing on the general election ballot in Alaska:
- 2012 elections review: Few incumbents defeated in Alaska primaries August 29
- 2012 elections preview: Alaska voters to select winners in congressional, legislative primaries August 27
- Ballotpedia's 2012 General Election Preview Articles: Alaska State Legislature
- Ballotpedia:2012 general election preview articles
- November 6, 2012 election results
- United States Congressional election results, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections in Alaska, 2012
- Alaska elections, 2012
- National contested primary average during the 2012 U.S. congressional elections