Johanna, who studied for a year in Germany while working on a master's degree in European Law, is also pioneering content on Ballotpedia about international ballot measures. She attended Trinity College in Washington, D.C., where she majored in International Affairs.
Johanna attended and reported on IRI Europe's Briefing Tour to Switzerland, June 10-15 (2010) and was a lead researcher on the 2010 School Approval ratings project as well as the 2011 School Approval ratings.
Examples of work
- Local ballot measures by year
- Local ballot measures by state
- Political issues addressed in local ballot measures
- International hub pages: Europe, Americas, Asia/Pacific, Africa.
- Ballotpedia:Approval rates of local school bond and tax elections in 2010