Ballotpedia:Submit a U.S. Congress link
If for some reason you are unable to add a link yourself, you can nominate a link.
How to nominate
- Send an email to Links@ballotpedia.org.
- In the subject line of your email, type the name of the state to which the link is relevant.
- In the body of your email:
- Include the URL of the article on Ballotpedia where you think the link you are nominating should go.
- Include the URL of the link you think should be added.
- If you want to, you can include some reasons why you think the link should be added.
Nominating a link does not in any way guarantee that your proposed link will be added. But, if your link falls within guidelines, and would be a service to readers, it will probably be added.
It may take up to a week for an acceptable link you nominate to be added.
If you go ahead and add the link yourself, there's no waiting!
Do you have, or are you aware of, a good photograph of a state legislative incumbent or candidate? Please let us know.
For any such photo, please email Ballotpedia's photo editor and:
- Include a link (URL) of a page on the internet where the image is available.
- Give Ballotpedia permission to use that photo, if it belongs to you.
- Or, if the photo is in the public domain or available under some other re-use license, provide that information, so Ballotpedians will know that it is acceptable to upload it.