For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Difference between revisions of "Ballotpedia:Submit a link"
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Revision as of 12:25, 25 August 2014ballot measure, state legislature, interstate compacts or other article on Ballotpedia would be improved by the addition of an external link not currently included in the article, the fastest and easiest route to the addition of that link is for you to go ahead and add it yourself. (Look at our help articles if you need a quick guide to the basics of editing Ballotpedia.)
If for some reason you are unable to add a link yourself, you can nominate a link.
How to nominate
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- In the subject line of your email, type the name of the state to which the link is relevant.
- In the body of your email:
- Include the URL of the article on Ballotpedia where you think the link you are nominating should go. (If you don't include this link, your email will most likely be ignored. It is not adequate to say, "The alcohol measure in Montana", or similar, because that applies to more than one ballot measure.)
- Include the URL of the link you think should be added.
- If you want to, you can include some reasons why you think the link should be added.
Nominating a link does not in any way guarantee that your proposed link will be added. But, if your link falls within guidelines, and would be a service to readers, it will probably be added.
It may take up to a week for an acceptable link you nominate to be added.
If you go ahead and add the link yourself, there's no waiting!
Do you have, or are you aware of, a good photograph of a state legislative incumbent or candidate? Please let us know.
For any such photo, please email Ballotpedia's photo editor and:
- Include a link (URL) of a page on the internet where the image is available.
- Give Ballotpedia permission to use that photo, if it belongs to you.
- Or, if the photo is in the public domain or available under some other re-use license, provide that information, so Ballotpedians will know that it is acceptable to upload it.