Ballotpedia:To do list
| How to help|
Users • Editors
| Quick guide|
Library of Tutorials
If you are looking for an easy way to start pitching in on Ballotpedia, or if you are interested in improving the wiki's organization, you are in the right place. These are tasks that will help make Ballotpedia easier to use for everyone. Thanks for checking in!
- Suggest, organize or work on existing projects. You can connect to this part of BP at the Project Directory, or read an explanation of projects.
These are general tasks that will keep BP more organized and easier to use.
- Go to "Special Pages" in the sidebar. Select "Uncategorized pages" and put the pages there into appropriate categories.
- Go to "Special Pages" in the sidebar. Select "Orphaned pages" and create links to the orphan pages from other pages.
- Go to "Special Pages" in the sidebar. Select "Long pages" and look for ways that the content could be divided into smaller chunks.
- Go to "Special Pages" in the sidebar. Select "Dead-end pages" and put links on those pages to other pages on Ballotpedia.
- Correct Double redirects.