Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 91|
Cole's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I will stand against the State using local government funds to balance it’s own budget. I want all possible services and revenues to be at the local level. I will work to close wasteful agencies such as the reported, “Department of Fatherhood” (whatever that is) and other poor uses of taxpayer money."
- Excerpt: "I will initiate a ﬁnancial investigatory panel to look into reducing taxpayer interest expenses to Wall Street Banks. This panel will analyze successful alternatives at work in other states to keep Ohio’s money in Ohio."
- Excerpt: "I will introduce an alternative Medicaid program that is currently operating successfully at a local level in other states that provides higher quality of care, welcomed physician participation and NO taxpayer funding!"
- Excerpt: "I want to introduce legislation to stop Forced Fluoridation of drinking water and join other states that allow the freedom to choose on the local level."
- Excerpt: "I want to stop Common Core, and the Federal education grab of Public, Private and Home Schooling."
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Incumbent Cliff Rosenberger defeated Barb Cole in the Republican primary. Rosenberger was unchallenged in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 91 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Cliff Rosenberger Incumbent||65.7%||6,859|
In 2014, Cole's endorsements included the following:
- Ohio Citizens PAC
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Barb + Cole + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 91
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |