|Nevada Assembly District 8|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Buckley earned her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, in 1986; She received her law degree from the University of Arizona the 1989. She is an attorney and has been executive director of Clark County Legal Services since 1996. Buckley and her husband, Chan, have two children: Ford and Aiden.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Buckley served on the following committees:
Buckley raised $752,919 for her campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 8 (2008)|
|Barbara Buckley (D)||7,565||72.31%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Barbara Buckley's 2008 campaign.
|Nevada State Education Association||$10,000|
|Nevada Association of Realtors||$10,000|
- Barbara Buckley's personal website
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Barbara Buckley
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 1996
|Nevada State Assembly District 8
| Succeeded by|