For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Democrat Jim Slezak of Davison is the current state representative for the 50th District of the Michigan House of Representatives serving his first term. Rep. Slezak is a graduate of Yale University with a degree in political science. He and his wife, Kathleen, live in Davison Township and have three children, Bridgette, Gabrielle and Jack.
Previous Offices Held
Political Campaign History
Jim Slezak’s Voting Record
Jim Slezak on Key Votes of the 2009-2010 Legislature
More Voting Record Details
- List of all of Jim Slezak’s roll call votes, bills introduced, and floor amendments from MichiganVotes.org (use site’s “advanced search” to narrow by date range, issue category and/or keyword).
- List of Jim Slezak’s 0 missed roll-call votes
Jim Slezak’s Committee Assignments, 2009-2010 Legislature
- Government Operations
- Tax Policy
- Tourism, Outdoor Recreation and Natural Resources
Jim Slezak’s Campaign Contributions
Contributions Report from Michigan Secretary of State
Rep. Jim Slezak
N0899 House Office Building
P.O. Box 30014
Lansing, MI 48909-7514
- Michigan Legislature - Representative Barbara Byrum official government website
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Barbara Byrum profile
- Michigan Votes - Barbara Byrum
- Michigan House Democrats - Barbara Byrum
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |