|U.S. House, Texas, District 22|
|Bachelor's||University of Houston, 2009|
|Birthday||August 22, 1959|
|Place of birth||Wabasha, MN|
Carlson graduated from the Minnesota School of Business in 1981. She went on to receive her B.S. in Political Science from the University of Houston in 2009. Carlson previously worked as a sales executive and business owner. In 2011, she founded The Cry For Help and was the author of "Face It, We're Broken."
Carlson's campaign website listed the following issues:
- NDAA Explained
- Excerpt: "Constitutional attorney, KrisAnne Hall, explains the dangers of NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act). Take the time to study how this crucial legislation affects YOU. Then you will understand what a phenomenal researcher Barbara Carlson is--the clear choice who we need to send to Washington."
- A Congress Gone Mad
- Excerpt: "Insanity ran amuck again in the House on April 26th with the rushed vote on CISPA now passed- early -in the House. Read HR 3523, the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011... and see who voted FOR it."
- Constitutionally Limited Government
- Excerpt: "Now more than ever in history we MUST elect Constitutional Conservatives as our leaders. Now more than ever the direction of our country is being misdirected down a very, very dark path. We cannot get it wrong this time."
- What's In Store for America...
- Excerpt: "Global governance…mandates…empowering…the government preventing violent extremism…global warming…occupy nonsense. Our country is quickly running amuck. Redistribution of wealth is being touted as necessary because (1) the U.S. has contributed to the greenhouse gases and (2) it’s not fair to other nations. America needs to pay up."
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Excerpt: "Americans are now being thrown the Alinsky radical Left’s bone to be “civil” and “stop the rhetoric.” (A breath of fresh air that the Left has finally opened a dictionary and came up with a new word, perhaps now dismissing the thought that they really didn’t grasp what “transparency” really meant.)"
Carlson is widowed and has two children.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |