|New York State Assembly District 33|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Clark's professional experiences include youth coordinator for New York City Youth Services; school security supervisor for New York City Board of Education; and administrative assistant for the New York City Transit Police Department.
Clark and her husband, Thomas, have four children; Jan, Crystal, Thomas III, and Brian.
On November 4, 2008 Clark won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 33. She ran unopposed.
Clark raised $12,535 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 33 2008|
|Barbara Clark (D)||31,698|
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Libraries and Education Technology Committee, New York Assembly]]
- New York Assembly - Rep. Barbara Clark
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 33
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |