Revision as of 09:27, 18 December 2010 by Gpallay
North Carolina State Senate, District 2
- Excerpt: "By building on our assets and creating positive tax incentives that stimulate job creation, we can increase jobs in marine trades, food production, manufacturing, and the service industries."
- Excerpt: "I fought for a tax break for water-dependent seafood processors and will continue to fight for fair taxation that does not cripple small businesses and working people with tax increases – including back door taxes like fees and licenses."
- Excerpt: "I’ll fight to keep class sizes low, and strengthen high school/community college programs to reduce the drop- out rate and encourage students to reach their potential."
- Excerpt: "I will stand up for our brave men and women in uniform to ensure that they receive free access to the best healthcare services and I will introduce legislation to grant tax credits to businesses that employ our troops."
- Coastal Waters
- Excerpt: "I will fight to protect our waters, to keep them clean and productive and to make sure that everyone has the right to enjoy our waterways."
- Excerpt: "I will work to ensure that our seniors have access to quality services, including home health care, affordable housing and medical care, and transportation services."
- Second Amendment Rights
- Excerpt: "I support our 2nd amendment right to bear arms. Hunting is part of the culture of eastern North Carolina and I will defend the rights of gun owners."
- Farmers and Fishermen
- Excerpt: "I support local foods, and will work to decrease our reliance on imported products."
- Barbara Garrity-Blake's campaign website
- North Carolina Department of Elections
- Official Project Vote Smart Bio