|New York State Assembly District 125|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lifton's professional experiences include chief of staff for New York State Assemblymember Marty Luster and an english teacher for Ithica Schools and Geneseo Central School.
Lifton earned her BA and MA in english from the State University of New York at Geneseo. She and her husband, Don, have three children; Christine, Paul, and Rebecca.
On November 4, 2008 Lifton won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 125. She ran unopposed.
Lifton raised $2,558 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 125 2008|
|Barbara Lifton (D)||34,768|
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Election Law Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Libraries and Education Technology Committee, New York Assembly
- Mental Health Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Barbara Lifton
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 125
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |