Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Missouri, District 8|
|Bachelor's||West Virginia University|
She has not previously held political office.
Stocker graduated from West Virginia University with a degree in biochemical engineering, and has worked as a medical researcher with Purina and Monsanto.
Stocker is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House, representing Missouri's 8th District. Stocker is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary on August 5, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
The area of the current 8th district has not seen a Democrat win a House election since 1978.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Stocker's reports.
|Barbara Stocker (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$0.00||$15,420.00||$(11,340.93)||$4,079.07|
|Year-End||January 28, 2014||$4,079.07||$19,435.00||$(16,675.61)||$6,838.46|
|April Quarterly||April 7, 2014||$6,838.46||$16,355.00||$(18,239.88)||$4,953.58|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Barbara + Stocker + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Southeast Missourian, "Democrat asks voters to send 'kind-hearted old lady' to Congress," October 9, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Stocker in Congress October Quarterly," accessed October 30, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Stocker in Congress Year End," accessed February 6, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Stocker in Congress April Quarterly," accessed April 22, 2014