Barbara T. Hall
|Barbara T. Hall|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates, District 6|
Incumbent Anne B. Crockett-Stark (R) did not seek re-election, leaving the race in this usually Republican district an open seat. Presidential candidate Mitt Romney (R) won 66 percent of the vote in this district in 2012, and Governor Bob McDonnell (R) won 72 percent in 2009. Despite the uphill climb, Democrats put forward a strong bid for this seat with Jonathan McGrady, a candidate who has a concealed weapons permit, an aversion to tax increases, and a door-knocking campaign despite the occasional unfriendly dog. The addition of Independent challenger Hall had the potential to complicate the race for Republican candidate Campbell, but Democratic candidates were likely to win elsewhere before they scored a victory in this district.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Barbara + Hall + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The promise of transpartisanship - Washington Post
- Five Energy and Climate Questions to Watch at State of the Union - National Journal
- St. Lucie County Community Calendar, updated Jan. 28 - TCPalm
- A young upstart at the Charleston Music Hall mixes things up - Charleston Post Courier
- 'Growing' interest in program - Steubenville Herald Star
- La Jolla Playhouse Announces Additional Projects for Season - Patch.com
- Destination Design: Arlington - Washington Post
- Finding The Union's founder, hero - The Union of Grass Valley
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
- Katie Couric's Wedding Will Be A 'Small Dinner In New York': THR - Huffington Post
- Virginia State Board of Elections, "2013 Official Candidates List for House of Delegates by District", Accessed July 11, 2013
- Virginia Board of Elections, “Official Results - 2013 General Election," accessed December 2, 2013
- VPAP, "House of Delegates District 6," accessed October 2, 2013
- University of Virginia Center for Politics, Sabato's Crystal Ball, "Republicans Certain to Retain Control of Virginia House of Delegates," August 8, 2013
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |